Monday, September 14, 2009

Bad Blogger, Bad!

I have a bad feeling I'm going to become a very bad blogger. I'm sorry. I really am. I have every intention of writing some glamorously, entertaining blogs most nights. And then I don't. I'm just too tired. Or too busy. Or whatever. Too much of a procrastinator? Yea, that could be it, too.

So anyhow, first week of dance went well. Yay! Loving my classes.

First two weeks of school went well. Yay! Mostly liking my classes.

Our picnic is this weekend. Haven't heard from a lot of people. Boo. Not thrilled about that. I hope we have nice weather and people actually come. I don't know.

A few other random thoughts:
We are going to a wedding in Rochester next weekend (as in the 26th) and I have a princess birthday party at the studio that I'm hosting on the 27th. I hope it all goes well. Keep your fingers crossed. On October 10, while my husband is in NC going to a Wake Forest football game with Scott (that I was not invited to attend :( ) I will most likely be going to So You Think You Can Dance tour in Toledo, OH. Excited to see the show. Not excited to drive there myself without our GPS unit (Jason will be taking it to NC). Eh, it'll be fine though. And finally, Patrick Swayze died today. That is sad. He was such a phenomonal dancer/actor. I enjoyed him. Rest in Peace PS.

2 comments:

  1. A princess birthday party? That sounds like a blast. And I'm sooooo jealous that you get to go to the show. That will be so cool.

    I think we should have a Dirty Dancing/Ghost movie night. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for a Dirty Dancing/Ghost movie night. But I'll have to bring my own box of tissues because both of those movies make me cry!!!

    And the princess birthday party is for a little girl who came to Princess camp in the summer. Her mom contacted me about "hosting" her birthday party at the end of this month (mom is VERY pregnant and due soon & felt she'd need some help with it). I hope it is fun. I am treating it mostly like a single day out of Princess camp. :)

    ReplyDelete